We are always on the hunt for junk-free snacks that pack an extra nutritional punch, and this moreish Snickers Popcorn recipe from Nutra Organics is sure to please.
SO tasty it won’t last long after you make it, we recommend making a double batch!! Kids and grown-ups can’t get enough!
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
2 heaped dessert spoons of Berry Choc Chunk
2/3 cup of popping corn kernels or 100g store-bought popped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Make the popcorn to packet instructions or if using store-bought, place in a bowl
- Place maple syrup, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a saucepan over a gentle heat, stirring until a sauce forms.
- Take care not to overheat as the peanut butter will split.
- Add the Berry Choc Chunk and stir through to combine and make the snickers sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the popcorn and stir through to ensure all the popcorn is covered.
- Pour out onto the baking tray and place on the bottom rack of the oven for 10 minutes. Keep an eye on it as it can burn easily.
- Remove from oven and let cool and harden on the tray.
- Transfer into an airtight container… or devour right away.