Here is the easy recipe for Tasty Bone Broth for one. This one of those busy weeknight go-to meals. Make it when there are some good leftovers in the fridge that should be used, and you need something warm but you quite frankly Cannot be bothered slaving away...
- 3 teaspoons of Beef Bone Broth: Turmeric flavour
- Small handful of rice noodles
- 1 flat mushroom, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Handful of shredded cooked free-range chicken or add tofu for a meatless version
- 1 small capsicum or chilli, thinly sliced
- Few sprigs of flat leaf parsley
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Add a dash of truffle oil if you're feeling fancy or spice it up with some chilli oil
- Cook the rice noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions.
- Mix the bone broth with 300mls of boiling water and stir to combine.
- To a bowl add noodles, mushroom, spring onion, chicken, capsicum, parsley and pour over hot broth.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Thanks to Super mum, foodie blogger and recipe creator Vj Cooks for sending this in!