Another easy to whip up, but oh so decadent recipe from the legendary kitchen of Pana Chocolate, perfect for entertaining bring these out post-dinner, and enjoy a mouthful of chocolatey goodness!
These Peanut Butter Triple Choc Bliss Balls contain all of the good things and none of the guilt.
Makes: 12, Time: 10 mins.
- For the Choc Chips: Place Cacao Nibs into a food processor and whilst its running, drop a square at a time of Pana Chocolate until the chocolate coats the nibs and resembles choc chips.
- Mix coconut oil, cacao powder, peanut butter, and maple syrup in a bowl till combined
- Add salt, desiccated coconut and ¼ C of choc chips. Keep the rest of the chocolate chips in the fridge for use another time.
- Massage together to combine the mix
- Divide evenly into 12 portions and roll into balls
- Place extra cacao powder into a container with a lid
- Add the bliss balls, close the lid and shake until completely coated.
- Remove from the powder and refrigerate to set.