Easy as Pana Chocolate Raw Brownies
March 14, 2018 (1 year ago)
Yum how good are these Pana Chocolate Raw Brownies! We asked what you could come up with 5x bars of Pana Chocolate 80% and we are blown away by the response, boy have you guys delivered!
A lot of raw desserts call for a blender or food processor but these yummy Pana Chocolate Raw Brownies can be whipped up in a few minutes with just a handful of ingredients and a mixing bowl! They are Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo + Refined Sugar Free
Easy Pana Chocolate Raw Brownies
-1x 45g bar of 80% Pana Chocolate
-1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
-2/3 Cup Almond Meal
-2/3 Cup Almond Butter
-1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
-1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
-1 tsp Coconut Oil
-A handful of chopped Almonds
- Roughly chop 4 squares of your Pana Chocolate into small pieces, leaving 2 squares aside for your chocolate drizzle.
- Combine all other ingredients except the Coconut Oil and 2 leftover chocolate squares.
- Fold the mixture with a spatula until well combined.
- Press mixture into a pan lined with foil or baking paper (small loaf pan will do) and pop in the freezer for 15 mins.
- Remove your brownie mixture from the pan and slice into the desired size, melt your leftover Chocolate with Coconut Oil and drizzle over the top, then sprinkle with chopped Almonds.
- Enjoy they won’t last long!
This recipe was created by Mel from @freshhealthyyum check her out for more healthy goodness!
Looking for more Pana Chocolate Recipies? Click HERE