Which protein is right for me?
August 5, 2020 (7 months ago)
We’ve broken down the difference between each type of protein powder ↓
All Nutra Organics Proteins have the following:
- Contain a good source of protein which is necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Sprouted and bio fermented pea protein, meaning it’s pre digested and gentle on your gut. Say goodbye to uncomfortable bloating!
- Are complete plant proteins, containing all the essential amino acids
- Contain pre and probiotics to support your gut health
- Contain a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals which have targeted benefits
- Are Certified Organic, vegan and gluten free
→ Nourishing and Family Friendly
Thriving Protein is a unique, plant-based, nourishing powder built from organic whole foods to help every member of the family thrive. Beautifully creamy, naturally sweet and free from any gritty texture. The yummiest way to get an extra boost of nutrition into little ones everyday.
This nourishing formula delivers a complete and delicious protein source that pleases fussy taste buds. Plus we’ve included a specialised bio-fermented pre & probiotic blend to help ensure that Thriving Protein supports gut health and is well tolerated in tiny tummies.
With the addition of our Aquamin Marine Mineral Complex (Arctic Sea Algae), Vitamin D Mushroom Powder and an abundance of beneficial whole food ingredients, Thriving Protein is bursting with goodness and is suitable for everyone in the family: kids, adults and pregnant & breastfeeding mothers. We recommend protein powders are consumed as part of a balanced healthy diet.
Thriving Protein is:
- Safe for all ages, and throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Made from sprouted & bio-fermented pea and brown rice protein
- Contains Folate for normal growth & development in children, contributes to maternal tissue growth in pregnancy and amino acid synthesis
- Has Calcium for maintaining normal teeth & bone structure
- Is a source of Vitamin C for immune system function
- Contains a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals for all-round nourishment
→ Train, Recover, Tone
A delicious fusion of organic, plant-based, low carb and gut-friendly whole foods specifically formulated to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Clean Protein is made from the best wholesome, vegan ingredients like certified organic sprouted & bio-fermented pea protein and sacha inchi protein, necessary for the building and repair of muscle mass and pre and probiotics for gut support. Unlike most pea proteins, ours is sprouted and bio-fermented, meaning it’s pre-digested and readily absorbed. We recommend protein powders are consumed as part of a balanced healthy diet.
- Contains the highest source of protein between our protein ranges, coming from sprouted & bio-fermented pea and sacha inchi protein
- Contains Magnesium for energy production, nerve & muscle function and protein synthesis.
- Has added Zinc to facilitate the regular metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrate.
- Contains ingredients beneficial for training and recovery including vegan BCAA’s, valine, leucine and isoleucine, along with glutamine & arginine to contribute to a complete amino acid profile which may be of specific importance to those following a plant-based diet.
- Tastes delicious and is naturally sweetened with thaumatin – no bitter stevia aftertaste here.
→ Two delicious flavours, two unique benefits
The Hemp Proteins are blends of hemp protein, sprouted & bio-fermented pea protein and sacha inchi protein. This means the range has a broad spectrum of amino acids from a variety of plant-based protein sources, which ensures it is the most digestible and nutritionally complete a plant protein can be. With the added benefit of wholesome superfoods, they are a gut-friendly complete protein with zinc, vitamin C, pre & probiotics and fibre.
Hemp is a nutritional powerhouse, containing healthy fats (Omega 3, 6 and 9) and other fatty acids, protein, Vitamin E and minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc. Hemp has been linked to many health benefits and is environmentally sustainable.
Each of our Hemp Proteins contains extra unique nourishing ingredients to support your wellbeing and help you feel good inside and out.
Beauty Berries Hemp Protein
Vegan Collagen Glow
For beautiful skin, hair and nails, our Beauty Berries Hemp Protein is your vegan go-to. It contains organic antioxidant-rich berries and fruits such as acai, mango, raspberry, cranberry, blueberry, goji berry, beetroot and camu camu, giving it a beautiful berry tasting burst which compliments the smooth nutty flavour of hemp protein. Together with the herb horsetail, which contains silica and is traditionally said to make hair as strong as a horse’s tail, this combination is a wholesome way to help you glow from the inside out.
Plus, we have added Zinc to contribute to normal skin structure, the maintenance of hair & nails and wound healing, as well as Vitamin C which supports normal collagen formation in the skin and will help protect cells from free radical damage.
Creamy Vanilla Hemp Protein
Alkaline Greens Boost
Add a boost of alkaline greens to your daily protein shake with our delicious Creamy Vanilla Hemp Protein. It is by far the best-tasting way to increase your intake of phytonutrients from greens including barley grass, spirulina, alfalfa, chlorella, kelp and green tea matcha.
Let’s be honest: nobody loves the taste of greens powders, which is why our new Creamy Vanilla Hemp Protein will be your best friend for getting in some of those greens that may be missing from your diet! With beautifully creamy exotic vanilla, natural sweetness, and the smooth nutty flavour of hemp protein, this luscious combination completely masks the taste of the green superfoods and provides a delicious alternative for those who want to increase their intake of nutritious greens.
With added Zinc to aid in the maintenance of acid-base metabolism, and Vitamin C to help protect cells from free radical damage and maintain regular immune system function.
So there you have it, we hope you can easily find the protein that’s right for you. Shop the full range here