Gluten Free Crackers
December 2, 2019 (2 months ago)
2 tsp finely chopped mixed herbs, we used rosemary
2 garlic cloves
1 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 ½ cups The Wholefood Pantry Raw Almonds
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
1. Preheat your oven to 175C
2. Combine the almonds, salt, pepitas, herbs and garlic and process in a high powered blender or Nutribullet. Once done place in a large bowl.
3. Whisk your egg and olive oil together and add to the dry ingredients. Mix together to form a dough. If necessary mix in a little water to bring it together.
4. Place baking paper on bench place dough on top and then get another piece of baking paper and lay on top, using a rolling pin (or wine bottle) roll out your dough to a thin rectangle, remove your top layer of baking paper and even out the edges to fit your baking tray.
5. Transfer to your prepared baking tray.
6. Using a sharp knife cut your dough into 5cm squares, bake for 12-15 minutes until browned.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.