Lemon & Honey Immunity Gummies
May 14, 2020 (2 weeks ago)
A delicious recipe bursting with immune-boosting superfoods that you’ll want to snack on all day. These gummies are so simple to make using everyday pantry staples.
Lemon, Manuka Honey, and Ginger are all immunity support superfoods in their own right.
Lemon is high in vitamin C which is an antioxidant and supports immunity. Manuka honey has antimicrobial properties and promotes healing. Ginger is anti-inflammatory and contains the bioactive compound gingerol, which is a powerful antioxidant. And last but certainly not least, Nutra Organics gut-loving gelatin that creates the moreish gummy goodness. Together, they cover lots of aspects of health and immunity – and taste amazing!
• 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 3 tbsp Manuka honey
• 3 inch knob ginger, grated
• 6 tbsp Natural Gelatin
1. Bloom your gelatin by adding to 1 cup of water and stirring.
2. Add your ginger to the lemon juice and strain both through a sieve to remove any pulp.
3. In a saucepan over low heat, add the juice, 3/4 cup of water, and your bloomed gelatin and warm up just enough to melt the Gelatin.
4. Remove your mixture from the heat and add stir in your honey.
5. Pour into moulds and place in the fridge until gummies are set, about two hours.
Store in the fridge and enjoy. Recommended serving size approx 1 per day depending on the size of gummy.