For best results take 12g (two scoops) daily.
Collagen Beauty is temperature resistant and fully dissolves in hot or cold liquid while maintaining nutritional value.
Flavourless and odourless, Collagen Beauty easily can be mixed into sweet things like smoothies, chia puddings rolled into bliss balls or baked into banana bread.
Add to savoury food like bone broth, soups, and sauces. You can also add it to hot drinks like tea and coffee. Get creative!
While Collagen Beauty is pregnancy, breastfeeding and child-friendly (12 months +) we recommend consulting your healthcare professional before consuming.
Which Collagen is for me? Click here
Hydrolysed Collagen, VERISOL® Collagen Peptides (25%), Camu Camu*, Orgen-Zn® Guava*, Horsetail Herb*. *Organic Ingredients
Nutra Organics Collagen is sustainably derived from a bovine source (cow).
How is Collagen Beauty™ different to other collagens?
Nutra Organics’ naturopathically developed Collagen Beauty™ utilises the only scientifically researched bioactive collagen peptides, VERISOL®, that have been shown in multiple studies to reduce skin wrinkles, improve skin hydration and elasticity, and improve hair strength and thickness.
Together with organic wholefood bioavailable sources of Vitamin C and Zinc, Collagen Beauty™ provides the necessary nutrients needed to promote collagen production in skin, as well as healthy hair and nails.
And with a generous amount of collagen (10g) in every serve – you’ll experience far better results, much faster, than most other products that only provide 3g or less collagen per serve.
Where does Nutra Organics Collagen come from?
Nutra Organics’ proudly source all of their bovine collagen from the most reputable, sustainable and ethical manufacturer in the world. The cattle are located in both Germany and Brazil. Their manufacturer is the global leader for collagen manufacturing and innovation, and are the only company to have created scientifically formulated collagen peptides that are backed by multiple peer reviewed studies.
Is Nutra Organics’ collagen sustainable?
Yes! They are passionate about sustainability, which is another reason why they chose to partner with our Collagen manufacturer. You can read their 2019 Sustainability Report here which details everything from their sustainable production processes to their commitment to the highest animal welfare standards.
There are concerns that all agricultural farms in Brazil are a result of deforestation, and that the collagen industry contributes to this issue. Nutra Organics is very proud to deliver the highest quality collagen product available on the global market, and part of the criteria that assures this is the sustainable origin of their ingredients. Their Collagen is produced as a by-product of the pre-existing meat industry, and therefore is actually responsible for reducing a huge portion of food waste. It’s important to note that no land is cleared in the name of collagen and further, no cattle are killed to produce it directly, rather the animal hide is derived from abattoirs of the meat industry already present.
They certainly understand that deforestation is a global issue and have taken steps to address this through our Project Give Back and Sustainable Packaging.
Why bovine collagen?
Nutra thought long and hard about this one. In the end they decided on bovine collagen for the following reasons:
- Bovine hide is a by-product of an industry that is already well established, so it reduces waste, and therefore up-cycles the parts of the animal that would otherwise be disposed of.
- Traceability of bovine sourced collagen is much clearer than marine collagen (so it’s easy to ensure that the collagen comes from healthy, well cared for cows. “Marine” collagen is rarely even “marine” as it mostly comes from fish farms rather than the ocean, and our oceans are majorly over fished already as it is).
- The amount of collagen that you get from one cow is massive compared to one fish. Making it much more cost effective and affordable.
There are a lot of misconceptions about the size of collagen peptides from bovine source vs marine source. One is not “bigger” or “smaller” than the other. The size of collagen peptides relies on the hydrolysis process. This is the process where collagen fibres are broken down into small peptide chains. The collagen that Nutra Organics use has been specifically hydrolysed to be the correct size and shape for optimal absorption and utilisation by the body, specific for it’s function!
How is Collagen different to Gelatin?
The main difference between the Collagen and Gelatin Powders are as follows;
- Collagen is naturally present in all connective tissue. Gelatin is extracted from collagen, and hydrolised collagen is gelatin that has been broken down even further. Therefore, the amino acid profile is the same, but the protein sizes are different.
- Hydrolysed collagen peptides are so small that they will dissolve in hot and cold liquid unlike Gelatin that goes solid (giving it it’s gelling effect).
- Nutra’s Collagen products are fortified with specific Collagen Peptides that are trademarked peptides that make the Collagen Powders functional. ie. Collagen Beauty™ is fortified with Verisol® Collagen peptides that aid in depositing Collagen in hair, skin and nails. Whereas Collagen Body is fortified with Fortibone Collagen peptides that aid in depositing Collagen in bone, ligaments, joints and muscle mass.
Are the cows fed grass or grains?
If there’s one thing they are passionate about here at Nutra Organics, aside from food of course, its animals and their welfare. Therefore they have ensured that the bovine our collagen comes from are treated under the highest animal welfare schemes possible. They do not claim “grass fed” as some of them are located in climates where it snows a large portion of the year, and due to other environmental factors, such as drought, cattle are occasionally fed wholesome non-gmo grains to ensure survival. Therefore as they are not exclusively grass-fed for the entirety of their lives, Nutra does not choose to claim grass-fed.
Nutra Organics Collagen Beauty
|SERVINGS PER PACKAGE: 37.5 (450g)
SERVING SIZE: 12g
|– Collagen Peptides
Percentage Daily Intakes/Recommended Dietary Intakes based on the average adult diet of 8700 kJ per day.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, lupin, tree nuts, and sesame.
|AMINO ACID PROFILE
Grams per 100 g
VERISOL® is a trademark of GELITA AG in Germany and other countries
This tub is made using recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
NOTE* Nutra Organics will no longer be supplying a plastic scoop with Collagen Beauty so we recommend retaining the scoop if you have one.
Nourish your skin, hair, and nails from within with award-winning Collagen Beauty™ Powder. A naturopathically formulated blend to help you glow from the inside out from Nutra Organics. The unique collagen peptides found in Collagen Beauty™, called VERISOL® are the only clinically proven collagen peptides in the world.
VERISOL® peptides specifically target collagen regeneration in the skin, improving skin hydration, elasticity, and texture. Infused with wholefood, bioavailable sources of vitamin C, Zinc and Silica, giving the body the support it needs to support skin healing, healthy hair, long nails, and glowing skin
With 10.7g of bovine-derived collagen in every 12g serve, it’s excellent for supporting joint repair and supporting the gut. The odourless & flavourless formulation can be added to your morning smoothie, stirred into coffee or tea, and used in baking.
What is Collagen and how does it work?
The Collagen Peptides (Verisol® in Collagen Beauty™ are stimulatory proteins, this means that these proteins are actually active and stimulate the production of collagen in specific areas ie. hair skin and nails with Verisol®. Plain hydrolysed collagen does not actually contain any proteins that stimulate collagen production. The collagen in these products is just a source of amino acids for your body to use as it wishes. Our products contain the same amino acids plus the added benefit of stimulating peptides for targeted benefits.
Take Collagen Beauty™ powder daily, combined with a balanced diet to support:
- Reduction of skin wrinkles and smooth fine lines
- Increase in skin hydration and improve moisture levels
- Increase in skin elasticity
- A healthy gut and skin by supporting the structure and function of connective tissue with Vitamin C
- Collagen formation & protection from free radical damage with Vitamin C
- The maintenance of skin structure, support wound healing, and support healthy hair & nails with Zinc
- Tissue building & repair, including gut & skin, with a good source of Protein.
Collagen Beauty™ is pregnancy, breastfeeding, and child friendly (suitable for 12 months & up) however we recommend discussing with your health care practitioner before use.
Learn more about what type of Collagen powder could best serve you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.