Face Tan Water™ is a light weight non-comedogenic formulation specifically designed for face, neck and décolletage.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water™ to fresh clean dry skin just after you have cleansed.
- Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water™, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Apply at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleanser as they are known to strip tans.
Note: Be wary of using Face Tan Water™ directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
We recommend using as part of the Skin Compost skincare system
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Natural DHA (Sugar Cane Derived)**, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Natural Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Radish Root Ferment**, Natural Vegan Hyaluronic Acid**, Organic Rose Geranium Oil*, Organic Orange Peel Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Natural Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural Preservative)**, Citric Acid (Citrus Fruit Derived)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
During March 2011, Eco Tan made Australian history by becoming the first and only organic tan to be Certified by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC is an Australian organic government approved certifier.
Through the use of veggie ink and recycled paper that are friendly to our environment, Eco Tan’s aim is to bring you a range of products that not only will you love but will also have as little impact on Mother Nature as possible.
The Eco Tan and Eco By Sonya range offer you a range of certified organic and natural tanning and personal care ranges. Made from all things natural with NO hidden nasties you can be confident you and your family are using nothing but the best.
Please recycle the sugarcane bottle
Face Tan Water™
Eco Tan’s multi award winning organic self tanning Face Tan Water™. The Original and the first revolutionary face tanning toner builds to a beautiful facial glow!
A gradual liquid self tanning toner. An organic self tan in Eco Tan’s range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage way back in 2015! Self Tanning Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature.
Also vegan and cruelty free!
Why we love Face Tan Water:
It has anti-acne ingredients to help fight breakouts.
Non-comedogenic, so it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores making it the go to for teen skin!
A soothing formula with aloe & brimming with antioxidants to even out your skin tone.
It’s so easy to apply and with no synthetic dyes or artificial ingredients it won’t stain your hands!
It’s lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy!
We also use natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin!
Its calming, hydrating, and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin!
Keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun’s harmful rays, with our best face tanner. No Fake Tan Smell. No hidden nasties.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.