TOP TIPS FOR FOAMING OAT M*LK
- Ensure your Oat M*lk is chilled and ready for use.
- Make sure your dedicated milk foaming jug is clean and cold.
- Whilst foaming your milk, keep the steam wand in the center of the jug, rather than tilting it at an angle to make sure you’re left with a frothy, smooth and silky texture.
- Moving the jug down slowly as steaming begins to create the foam and microbubbles. Patience and a steady pace is key.
- Measure the correct amount for each use, according to the cup size being made. This makes for an easier steaming process.
- Heat milk to 140F or 60C