Simply unclick the utensils to use.
Stainless Steel Cutlery Set
A premium grade reusable silverware set, made in part from upcycled shaving blades that are collected from the Albatross Take-Back Program. Set includes a knife, fork and spoon that clip together and come in a handy hemp storage bag.
• Made from recycled materials
• Premium-grade Stainless Steel
• Knife, fork, spoon
• 17.5cm Length approx.
Stainless Steel Cutlery Set.
A premium grade reusable silverware set, made in part from upcycled shaving blades that are collected from the Albatross Take-Back Program. The blades get melted down into molten steel and combined with new steel to make Take Back Ware. As such, we recently set the ambitious goal of getting back 100% of the blades we sell; this level of circular use is exactly the type of Big Systems shift we seek to create with this product.
Through Albatross Take Back Ware we hope to help better normalize the idea of having reusable silverware with you when you, say, order take out, eat lunch at work and school, or are just going about your day and get hungry.
A mobile, stainless steel utensil set designed to help eliminate the 100 million plastic utensils thrown out in the US alone each day.
Your new, mobile fork, spoon and knife clip together for compact transport and come in a hemp bag.
Why choose a reusable stainless steel cutlery set?
- 100 Million plastic utensils are thrown away every day in the United States alone.
- “Compostable” plastics may be better than those derived from petrochemicals.
- We need to rethink the disposable economy; it is simply a waste of resources.
- Using your Take Back Ware is super easy. Simply pop in your bag or backpack.