White Rose and Goji iced tea
January 20, 2020 (1 month ago)
This recipe is a must-try the next time you entertain. A tasty and refreshing chilled tea ideal for warm days, this botanical blend of organic white tea, delicate flowers and naturally sweet goji berries creates the perfect mix for an iced tea.
White tea comes from the same plant as green and black tea, but it is picked first, so the leaves are rich in antioxidants and have less caffeine than green and black tea.
Hibiscus flowers, rose petals, and rose hips bring this beautiful blend to life, offering a clean body, with a light and refreshing flavour.
• Filtered water
• Sliced apple, lemon, blueberries (optional but recommended)
• Cinnamon curls and/or fresh mint
• Place a heaped teaspoon (2 grams) of tea per cup, (250ml) into a teapot or infuser.
• Add filtered water at 65ºc–75ºc and allow to infuse for 3–4 minutes.
• Strain the tea and let it cool.
• Once the tea is at room temperature, pour over a jug of ice.
• Add slices of fresh apple, lemon, blueberries, cinnamon curls, or fresh sprigs of mint.