Here is the easy recipe for Tasty Bone Broth for one. This one of those busy weeknight go-to meals. Make it when there are some good leftovers in the fridge that should be used, and you need something warm but you quite frankly Cannot be bothered slaving away...
- 3 teaspoons of Beef Bone Broth: Turmeric flavour
- Small handful of rice noodles
- 1 flat mushroom, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Handful of shredded cooked free-range chicken or add tofu for a meatless version
- 1 small capsicum or chilli, thinly sliced
- Few sprigs of flat leaf parsley
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Add a dash of truffle oil if you're feeling fancy or spice it up with some chilli oil
- Cook the rice noodles in boiling water according to packet instructions.
- Mix the bone broth with 300mls of boiling water and stir to combine.
- To a bowl add noodles, mushroom, spring onion, chicken, capsicum, parsley and pour over hot broth.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Our Beef bone broth comes in Garden Herb, Original or Turmeric
Thanks to Super mum, foodie blogger and recipe creator Vj Cooks for sending this in!