With the festive feeling of summer upon us, these crackers elevate a platter, make a tasty snack on their own and add some crunch crumbled into a salad.
Savoury and crunchy, we hope you love this recipe from Nutra Organics
- Preheat your oven to 175C
- Combine the almonds, salt, pepitas, herbs and garlic and process in a high powered blender or Nutribullet. Once done place in a large bowl.
- Whisk your egg and olive oil together and add to the dry ingredients. Mix together to form a dough. If necessary mix in a little water to bring it together.
- Place baking paper on bench place dough on top and then get another piece of baking paper and lay on top, using a rolling pin (or wine bottle) roll out your dough to a thin rectangle, remove your top layer of baking paper and even out the edges to fit your baking tray.
- Transfer to your prepared baking tray.
- Using a sharp knife cut your dough into 5cm squares, bake for 12-15 minutes until browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.