Who doesn't love tacos? Warm tortillas brimming with an endless assortment of filling and this herb crusted cauliflower version from San Elk does not disappoint.
Easy to whip up in under an hour and is a delicious vegetarian alternative to a bean filling.
For the herb crusted cauliflower:
For the tacos:
- 1 head lettuce
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Chilli mayo to serve
- Preheat oven to 200*c
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets.
- In a mixing bowl combine herbs, paprika, flour San Elk vegetable stock, nutritional yeast, plant mylk and ACV
- Coat florets in herb mix and place on baking tray spaced apart.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 mins.
- Take out and recoat in batter ( use tongs as they will be hot) then bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve in warm tortillas with lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, and chilli mayo