Want a nourishing, soulful broth that comes together in minutes? A great option if you have any leftover chicken!
You will need:
- 5 tsp Chicken Bone Broth, Homestyle Original (or any flavour)
- 500ml boiling water
- Zucchini - spiralized, or gluten free noodles
- 1 carrot- finely chopped
- 1/2 onion - finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery - finely chopped
- Cooked chicken breast, shredded
- Vine ripened cherry tomatoes
- Baby leaves from celery to garnish
Turn the oven on to full whack and roast the tomatoes in a little olive oil and salt for 5-10mins. In a saucepan, gently fry the onion, carrot and celery until softened. Then add the boiling water, broth powder, brocolini, zucchini/noodles and shredded chicken, bring to the boil in a saucepan. Season to taste. Serve in a bowl, top with tomatoes and baby celery leaves.
Makes 2 broth bowls.
Note: Tomatoes can also be served fresh instead of roasting.
Our broths come in chicken, beef and vege shop them all here