Nutra Organics have created yet another amazing set of recipes using all of their gorgeous products, we will add a link to the full page below. This one was the first to catch our eye and one we had to share on a cold morning like this!
This hearty bowl of goodness is so simple to make and is an absolute crowd pleaser! Definitely a meal to make on those nights when you don’t feel like cooking. It’s all about the balance of salty sour and umami, with a pungent hit of fresh mint to get your taste buds going. The lazy hack here is to use a really good, preservative-free store bought laksa paste. We used a yellow curry paste by MAE PLOY.
You will need:
1. Add laksa paste to a pot with coconut oil and fry for 1 minute
2. Add coconut milk, boiling water, lemon grass and broth - bring to boil
3. Add in chicken, simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked through
4. Cook rice noodles to packet instructions
5. Lightly toast coconut chips in a pan
6. Add in fresh and frozen peas cook for 3-4 mins
7. Season with lime and fish sauce, taste and make adjustments
8. Serve in bowls, add noodles, top with mint, pea shoots, fried shallots and coconut chips. We also garnished with a selection of pea shoots but this is not necessary.
See the full recipe collection from Nutra HERE