Dairy-free deliciousness from Pana Organic! These caramel lava eggs are the perfect Easter treat, and you can experiment with different chocolate molds for cute gifts.
11 medjool dates, pitted
85ml filtered water
1½ TB lemon juice
2 TB coconut sugar
1½ TB coconut butter
1 TB tahini
2 pinches himalayan pink salt
2-3 x 45g Pana Mylk Chocolate
• Slowly melt the Pana Mylk Chocolate over a bain marie and line the chocolate egg moulds.
• To create a date paste, blend the medjool dates, filtered water and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice in a high-speed blender until smooth. Pass through a fine sieve, if desired. Set aside.
• Combine the coconut sugar and the remaining ½ tablespoon of lemon juice in a bowl. Mix until the sugar dissolves.
• Fold together the coconut butter, tahini, salt and 80 g of the date paste.
• Transfer the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into each lined chocolate mould.
• Close the moulds with chocolate and set in the fridge for 2 hours. Once set, knock the chocolates out of the moulds and if using egg moulds, join the halves together with a little extra melted chocolate.