Such beautiful flavours that come together in a snap for a tasty light lunch or dinner!
- 5 tsp Vegetable Broth (any one)
- 2 & 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- About 1-2 cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- Asian greens
- Tofu - cut into cubes
- Exotic mushrooms
- 1 chilli - de-seeded and sliced finely
- Sesame seeds
- Coriander leaves to garnish
Combine the Vegetable Broth Powder with boiling water, sesame oil, tamari, star anise and cinnamon in a pot. Gently simmer and add in the Asian greens for 1-2 minutes until they are wilted slightly, but still crunchy.
Fry the tofu cubes until golden (Optional).
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, top with the tofu, mushrooms, chilli, coriander and sesame seeds.
Makes 2 broth bowls.
Our broths come in chicken, beef and vege shop them all here