Minor Figures Organic Oat M*lk
Better for your coffee. Better for the planet.
Robust enough to not split even when faced with the most delicate roast – and the perfect sweetness, density and balance to create silky micro-foam when steamed. Ideal for coffee and Latte art.
Containing only certified organic ingredients, our Organic Oat Milk is designed to complement the true and unique flavours of the highest quality coffee.
It has the perfect level of sweetness and produces a silky micro-foam when steamed, marking it ideal for baristas.
- Made from certified organic ingredients
- Ideal for baristas and coffee lovers
- Suitable for vegans.
- No dairy.
- No added sugar.
- Also great in tea and on cereal.
- Once opened stays fresh for 7 days in the refrigerator.
How To Use
TOP TIPS FOR FOAMING OAT M*LK
- Ensure your Oat M*lk is chilled and ready for use.
- Make sure your dedicated milk foaming jug is clean and cold.
- Whilst foaming your milk, keep the steam wand in the center of the jug, rather than tilting it at an angle to make sure you’re left with a frothy, smooth and silky texture.
- Moving the jug down slowly as steaming begins to create the foam and microbubbles. Patience and a steady pace is key.
- Measure the correct amount for each use, according to the cup size being made. This makes for an easier steaming process.
- Heat milk to 140F or 60C
Water, Organic Oats (12%), Organic Sunflower oil, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate).
Table of Nutritional Information
Nutritional Info per 100g
|Energy(kJ/Kcal)||205 / 48|
|-of which Saturates(g)||0.2|
|-of which Sugars(g)||4.5|