Minor Figures Certified Organic Oat M*lk
Made by coffee lovers, for coffee lovers! Robust enough to not split even when faced with the most delicate roast – and the perfect sweetness, density and balance to create silky micro-foam when steamed. Ideal for coffee and latte art. It's also super delicious in your cup of tea or on cereal + porridge.
- stays fresh for 7 days in the fridge once opened
- contains no added sugar, stabilisers or preservatives
How To Use
TOP TIPS FOR FOAMING OAT M*LK
- Ensure your Oat M*lk is chilled and ready for use.
- Make sure your dedicated milk foaming jug is clean and cold.
- Whilst foaming your milk, keep the steam wand in the center of the jug, rather than tilting it at an angle to make sure you’re left with a frothy, smooth and silky texture.
- Moving the jug down slowly as steaming begins to create the foam and microbubbles. Patience and a steady pace is key.
- Measure the correct amount for each use, according to the cup size being made. This makes for an easier steaming process.
- Heat milk to 140F or 60C
Water, Organic Oats (12%), Organic Sunflower oil, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate).
Table of Nutritional Information
Nutritional Info per 100g
|Energy(kJ/Kcal)||205 / 48|
|-of which Saturates(g)||0.2|
|-of which Sugars(g)||4.5|