Super Acai Exfoliator
Designed to intensely exfoliate whilst enriching the skin. Combines the healing properties of magnesium salts with omega-rich chia seed oil, and the high antioxidant properties of acai. Perfect for brightening complexion and restoring moisture balance to your skin. Only needs to be applied once-weekly as part of your skin care ritual.
- ideal for oily and problem skin
- certified by Organic Food Chain Australia
How To Use
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin after cleansing on face, neck and beyond. Can be applied to wet skin after cleansing.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Massage on in circular motion and leave on the skin for approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- For oily skin leave on for up to 5 minutes.
- For best results use in conjunction with the full Skin Compost collection.
- For those that like an intense exfoliation, this product is unbeatable and gives you a great exfoliation and really clears out your pores, just apply to dry skin.
- For those that have sensitive skin this is also wonderful because you simply wet your face and hands and the salts dissolve which creates a highly powerful emulsion to clear, brighten and smooth the skin without the mechanical or physical exfoliating properties. Let the organic oils and balms work their magic.
Natural Dead Sea Salts**, Organic Avocado Oil*, Organic Coconut Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Shea Butter*, Natural Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Plant Derived)**, Natural Magnesium Salts**, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Chia Seed Oil*,Organic Acai Fruit *, Natural Vitamin E**, Grape Fruit**, Natural Parfum (Fresh Botanical Blend)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural