This Matcha Mint Shake looks too good to drink. But do. ????
Delicious, creamy and oh-so-simple to make, this refreshing shake is the perfect summer pick me up. Thanks, @goodnessisgorgeous – you’ve outdone yourself.
Check out the rest of Stacey’s recipes on our blog.
Ingredients, (serves 1)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Frozen banana
- 2 Cups of spinach
- 5 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 Cup of Rebel Matcha Mylk
- ¼ Cup of crushed pistachios
- 25g Melted Pana chocolate (use Pana Chocolate Mint for an extra mint kick)
Optional add ins
- 1 Can of coconut cream (just take the top layer of fat, leave the watery bit in the can)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla bean paste
- Dip your jar into the melted chocolate followed by the crushed pistachios and then place in the fridge to set
- Take the fat from a can of tinned coconut and whip with the vanilla paste. Place in the fridge to cool
- Meanwhile put the shake ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour the shake into the jar and top with the coconut whip
Shop Rebel Kitchen