Yum how good are these Pana Chocolate Raw Brownies! We asked what you could come up with 5x bars of Pana Chocolate 80% and we are blown away by the response, boy have you guys delivered!
A lot of raw desserts call for a blender or food processor but these yummy Pana Chocolate Raw Brownies can be whipped up in a few minutes with just a handful of ingredients and a mixing bowl! They are Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo + Refined Sugar Free
Easy Pana Chocolate Raw Brownies
- 1x 45g bar of 80% Pana Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 2/3 Cup Almond Meal
- 2/3 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- A handful of chopped Almonds
- Roughly chop 4 squares of your Pana Chocolate into small pieces, leaving 2 squares aside for your chocolate drizzle.
- Combine all other ingredients except the Coconut Oil and 2 leftover chocolate squares.
- Fold the mixture with a spatula until well combined.
- Press mixture into a pan lined with foil or baking paper (small loaf pan will do) and pop in the freezer for 15 mins.
- Remove your brownie mixture from the pan and slice into the desired size, melt your leftover Chocolate with Coconut Oil and drizzle over the top, then sprinkle with chopped Almonds.
- Enjoy they won’t last long!
This recipe was created by Mel from @freshhealthyyum check her out for more healthy goodness!
Looking for more Pana Chocolate Recipies? Click HERE