Eco Tan Face Tan Water
How To Use
Face Tan Water™ is a light weight non-comedogenic formulation specifically designed for face, neck and décolletage.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water™ to fresh clean dry skin just after you have cleansed.
- Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water™, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Apply at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleanser as they are known to strip tans.
Note: Be wary of using Face Tan Water™ directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Natural DHA (Sugar Cane Derived)**, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Natural Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Radish Root Ferment**, Natural Vegan Hyaluronic Acid**, Organic Rose Geranium Oil*, Organic Orange Peel Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Natural Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural Preservative)**, Citric Acid (Citrus Fruit Derived)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural