Eco Tan Invisible Tan
How To Use
Exfoliate and shave at least 24-48 hours before you apply Eco Tan Invisible Tan. For best results we recommend using the Eco Tan Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub or Extreme Exfoliating Glove to prepare skin.
Why exfoliate? Exfoliating removes dead skin cells leaving you with smooth skin for an even application of tan. Pay particular attention to your feet, knees and elbows.
• Apply onto clean, dry skin using your hand or an application mitt
• Rub the lotion in circular motions ensuring you’re applying a light coat and covering your body
• Apply a second coat if a deeper colour is desired. Please note this tan applies clear and colour develops naturally over time.
• Wait 6-8 hours for tan to develop and wash off in shower
• Moisturise after shower to prolong tan.
TIP – apply after an evening shower and sleep in your tan overnight for a fresh tan in the morning.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Natural DHA (Sugar Cane Derived)**, Natural Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Avocado Oil*, Organic Macadamia Oil*, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Natural Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Potassium Cetyl Phosphate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived)**, Radish Root Ferment**, Elderberry Fruit**, Organic Rose Geranium Oil*, Organic Chamomile Flower*, Natural Xanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Organic Lecithin (Sugar Derived)*, Natural Vitamin E**, Natural Alcohol (Sugar Cane Derived)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural